Turner Valley has a lifestyle advantage, with small town atmosphere and convenience, supported by high per capita amenities, competitive commercial taxation, utility rates, and other fixed business costs, and a readily available broadband infrastructure. Accessibility to the City of Calgary, with its diverse and flexible opportunities, provides Turner Valley with an opportunity to expand an already burgeoning home-based workforce within the Region.
Those living in and relocating to Turner Valley to pursue a home-based employment options are naturally inclined to be:
They are also likely to be lifestyle seekers who:
- are outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy spending time in the Foothills and the Rockies;
- cherish a sense of space;
- value family and security;
- have children and an active lifestyle;
- and are not motivated by ‘the corporate ladder.’