Bylaw Concerns and Complaints

To report a bylaw concern please submit a Resident Concern Form to the municipal office, or leave a detailed message at the number listed below, including contact information, and the issue will be addressed as quickly as possibly.

t.  403.863.4341

Please note: some personal information will need to be provided in order to lodge a complaint in case additional details need to be gathered. Your personal information is secure and will not be disclosed to any third party without explicit consent. Complaints made anonymously will not be acted upon.