Employment and Volunteer Opportunities

Municipal Career Opportunities 

Close enough to drive to Calgary in 35 minutes or to Okotoks in 20, and on the doorstep to Kananaskis, Turner Valley offers a balanced lifestyle allowing residents a less stressful rural environment. Affordable housing, quality medical care, excellent schools, recreational facilities, local retail and wide open spaces make Turner Valley an ideal place for the whole family to live, work and play. Get back to nature at your next job or volunteer position in Turner Valley.

Employment Opportunities

Chief Administrative Officer

The Town of Turner Valley is seeking a Chief Administrative Officer. The CAO will be responsible for guiding the overall operations and delivery of the day-to-day affairs of the Town as outlined in the Municipal Government Act, Strategic Plan, municipal policies and bylaws as set by Council.

Municipal Volunteer Opportunities

There are no current volunteer opportunities with the Town of Turner Valley.

Boards and Committees – Application Process

If you are interested in filling a board or committee vacancy, please submit a completed Committee Application Form in one of the following ways:

Via email: admin@turnervalley.ca
In Person: Town Office, 514 Windsor Avenue NW, Turner Valley, AB
By mail:  P.O. Box 330 Turner Valley, AB  T0L 2A0
By fax: 403.933.5377

Appointments to the Boards and Committees will be made at a Regular Meeting of Council.