Once all the applicable permits are in place, a house may be moved into Turner Valley on the following conditions:
- The house meets the architectural guidelines of the town and/or location community;
- House moving may occur between the hours of 10am and 3pm, Monday to Thursday only;
- Affected residents will be given 24 hour notice via door-to-door delivery;
- The mover will be responsible for all signage;
- Public Works and Municipal Enforcement will be notified;
- Appropriate permits and insurance will be acquired and copies supplied to the Town, where necessary;
- The mover will supply post-move clean-up to the community where the new home is located.